The most important meal of the day
We are extremely proud that we have achieved the 4* rating with the AA, as well as their Breakfast Award, as we pride ourselves on doing everything we can to make sure that you have just the breakfast you want.
We always try to use the freshest ingredients, locally sourced whenever available to ensure that you have a fantastic start to your day. Local Master Butcher Vic Mays of Stockbridge supplies our bacon and sausages which are all from Sussex reared Tamworth and Gloucester Old Spot Pigs.
We do our best to ensure that most of our jams, spreads and marmalade are homemade; in fact the family who makes our amazingly popular marmalade donates all the proceeds to Cancer Research.
Our Breakfast Menu Includes:
- Orange or Apple Juice
- Fresh fruit
- Assorted Cereals, including Musgrove House’s secret blend muesli and home made Granola
- A selection of fruit Yoghurts
- A range of freshly cooked items to order: eggs, fantastic freshly made sausages & bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, and of course, baked beans if required!
- Toast with homemade jams and marmalades.
- Fresh Cafétiere coffee supplied by the Crafted Coffee Co, a local Artisan roaster.
- Chichester Tea specikally blended by local blender: All About Tea
- Speciality & herbal teas
- Hot chocolate
Although we do our best to cater for everyone, any special requirements can only be guaranteed if we are informed at time of booking.
We can supply Gluten free bread, or Soya milk if requested, and we do make our own vegetarian sausages, which, even as a committed carnivore I can say are ‘rather tasty’!
So please do let us know of any special dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking so that we can do our best to accommodate you.